Your doctor may have provided this measurement on your prescription. If not, you can call them and ask them for it or we can take the measurement for you.
There are two methods for providing an appropriate image for the Pupillary Distance Measurement. Both require you to log into your leasabl.com account, view the order which needs updating and scroll down to where it says "Pupillary Distance (PD) is required to complete your order".
Option 1: Upload a Photo
YOU NEED: a camera of any kind and a standard wallet-sized card (ID, Drivers License, Grocery Store Member Card, etc).
- Remove any glasses you may be wearing.
- Place the card horizontally under your nose, pressed against your mouth.
- Grab your phone and snap a selfie!
- Our Lab experts will work their magic to determine an accurate PD measurement.
Option 2: Take Photo using our PD measurement app
YOU NEED: a computer with a webcam or iPad and a standard wallet-sized card (ID, Drivers License, Grocery Store Member Card, etc).
- Allow access to your webcam.
- Follow the instructions.
- Take the photos and click confirm.